Wednesday, November 19, 2014

C3FF Week 11 Fantasy Wrap-up

Hello once again sports fans! Week 11 was a strange one, and certainly disappointing for us Panthers fans. Unfortunately, that's been the rule rather than the exception this season.

Yours truly had a similar experience in the C3FFL this past week. I thought I was gonna be a sure loser, rallied, and couldn't quite make up the difference as Ahmad Bradshaw broke his foot...then again, my opponent, Ron Top of the World, left Percy Harvin in on his bye week. Even his bench scored more than double my bench, and I lost 99-95.

Oh well, it happens. Kudos to team RTW for winning a very close matchup!

As for the contest winner for most total yardage, that honor goes to team ImRonBurgandy of league Muhammed with 1003 total yards! Just for giggles, I looked at my own team. Since I have Tom Brady, who did very little other than hand the ball off last week to Jonas Gray, I had a measly 594 total yards so I knew I wasn't in the running. Congrats, Ron! I'm sure you have something bizarrely inappropriate to say about it! :)

Remember, set your lineups before Thursday night. We're going down to the wire and here are the updated league standings:

League Rucker:



League Muhammed:



League Minter:



League Mills:

 - The Commish

No comments:

Post a Comment