Tuesday, November 4, 2014

C3FF Fantasy Wrap up: Week 9

Well, well, well. Week nine was a bit bizarre in its own way as most NFL weeks are. Denver flattened in Foxboro. Dolphins drain Chargers. And the Arizona Cardinals are for REAL, folks....

....and so is your Commish. Yes, once again, I turned in the Rucker League's highest score with 156.82 FP, not too far off the pace of the best score for the week. That honor goes to Boomshockalocka in the Minter League with 162.82 FP for the week.

You slackers are getting a bit better with things - I didn't score the most FP for the 3rd time in 4 weeks - I was second. However, that will change radically this coming week as I have the great honor of benching Tom Brady, Arian Foster, and Ahmad Bradshaw.

Yeah....I have to start my backup QB in Joe Slacko. Wunnerful.

Oh well, the ride was fun while it lasted. 1,239 FP so far, leading all 48 teams in FP scored. Wow. And I should add another 50 to that next week, ha!

This week's contest is the Primetime Blowout - Largest margin of victory. That honor goes to team Proehlific in the Muhammed league. Proehlific defeated a bungling Toldozer squad, 154.06-69.22 for a MOV of 84.84 FP. That's way more than double what his opponent even scored! Well done, Proehlific! I'm sure you, the FFL GM, weren't sweating your chances this week!

Here are the week nine standings for all leagues:

League Rucker:

 League Muhammed:
 League Minter:
 League Mills:








No comments:

Post a Comment