Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Week Three C3 Fantasy Wrap-up and Contest Winner

Hey folks,

Here's hoping your fantasy team did as best as it could last week. Mine? I was busy and couldn't get to replace Arian Foster from my lineup. I lost by a little over a point. It was actually that late pass to Heath Miller in the 4th quarter that did it for my opponent. Meh.

Oh well...them's the breaks as they say. It illustrates the need for attention to detail that much more.

Miss Atomic Bomb was the lowest scorer and contest winner. Congrats for futility!

Remember - everyone check your lineups before the Thursday night game and then again Sunday before game time for any late scratches. It cost me a win last week so I wanted to remind everyone to do it whenever possible. It's easy to forget it with the daily rigors of the week and Friday can't get here soon enough, but if you had a starter play Thursday night and you were late to insert them in the line up, that's a common thing so be ever mindful.

Here's how the four leagues look right now:

League Rucker:



League Muhammed:




League Minter:


League Mills:





Contact the Professor regarding prizes and prize-related questions. And follow me on Twitter.

@Ken_Dye

 - The Commish

No comments:

Post a Comment