Sunday, September 7, 2014

Week 1 C3 FF Banter Thread

C3 Fantasy Football ballers, tis the season finally!  Tomorrow we get our first taste of NFL football, and our first fantasy football players could be on the field.  I'm excited, and I know you are too!  To me, one of the great parts of fantasy football is the friendly banter that comes with the territory.  It's fun football discussion with a little competitive edge.  I can confidently say that trash talk is an art.  I'm not talking about name calling, baseless vocal vomit.  No I'm talking clever, well-reasoned, just down right truthful trash talking.  Here's the place for it!  Let's use this thread to have fun, discuss, compare notes, and banter in the process.  It's the C3 FF TTC for some of you who love acronyms as much as I apparently do.  So have fun and discuss Week 1.  OPEN TO ALL FOUR LEAGUES!

9 comments:

  1. Monsters,Inc! takes on LaFellDropsAlot! Going to get ugly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who thinks they are heading for a blowout?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am, just not sure if I'm dishing out or getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if folks with Cam will play Cam if he's a game time decision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. RodgersPickSmelledStinkySeptember 4, 2014 at 8:40 PM

    Sucks for sure. I thought if anyone could do it, it would be Rodgers. Offensive line injuries hurt. There were a few blown opportunities. Blown is a bit harsh, they were tough plays. But a few stand out, Cobb couldn't come up with a one-handed acrobatic catch, Jordy Nelson missed a deep convert, and that damn dropped INT by GB defense in the 1st.....#STINKY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stinky. And I hope you didn't have Ellington. Out for a while

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's up with Eddy Lacey? Started great then bombed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lacy got a concussion. I just want know if I should start Sanky or Fred Jackson?

    ReplyDelete