Tuesday, October 14, 2014

C3 Trade Deadline Approaching!

Hey folks,

As this is our first season doing a fantasy league and it's my own first experience with FleaFlicker.com, I didn't see where I could set a trade deadline on the league page so I'm just going to post this so there will be a public record of it for all to see.

The league trade deadline is going to be in the middle of WEEK NINE (9) - NO trades may be initiated after midnight on Wednesday, October 28th - two weeks from today.

The trade deadline is so that teams can't take advantage of knowing/not knowing they'll make the playoffs and load up/fire sale their teams. I doubt that would occur in this league, but this is one way to help to ensure that and let everyone know across the board that any trades initiated after this time will be automatically voided by me - NO EXCEPTIONS!

This doesn't mean you can't still work the Waiver Wire, however. That part is good all season long.

If you want or need to make roster moves by then, you might want to go ahead and think about the specifics so you and the other party can figure things out and make the trade(s) you want to make before the deadline.

Enter a trade on Tuesday, October 27th at 11:59 pm? You're good to go.

Enter a trade on Wednesday, October 28th at 12:00 am? I put the kibosh on it.

That's all for now, and everyone have fun!

 - The Commish

1 comment:

  1. I'm extending it thru midnight tonight just so people have a chance to make that last trade if they need it. 10/29 at midnight.

    ReplyDelete